Ray Nitschke Field Policies
- Gates will open 90 minutes prior to each scheduled practice and close 30 minutes after each practice (including taking all belongings out).
- Smoking is prohibited inside the facility. Smoking is permitted outside, away from the pedestrian walkway.
- Carry-ins (no alcohol) will be limited to small bags and coolers, and those items must be personal in size and not exceed a reasonable amount of space. Stadium seats (no arms, no larger than 18″ wide) are permitted. Folding chairs are prohibited. The carry-in policy will be monitored by Packers personnel. All carry-in items are subject to search by Packers Security staff.
- Garbage/Recycling: There are receptacles inside and outside of the facility for garbage and recyclables. Please help keep areas free of debris.
- Video recording devices (including cell phones as recording devices) and still cameras with lenses more than 12 inches long are prohibited at practice. Fans are welcome to use still photo camera (with lenses less than 12 inches in length) for your personal enjoyment. Commercial use of any photos taken at practice is prohibited.
- Umbrellas are prohibited in the stands for courtesy and safety considerations for all fans. Please bring appropriate rain gear as practice may continue if rain is light or is expected to pass through quickly. Inclement weather may move practice inside to the Don Hutson Center. Any practices moved inside due to weather, poor field conditions or for any other reason will be closed to the public due to space limitations.
- ADA/Wheelchairs: There are designated areas for ADA/Wheelchairs; please do not block.
- Strollers: Due to space limitations in the stands, please park strollers outside of gates against the brick wall. (The Green Bay Packers are not responsible for any lost or stolen items.)
- Bicycles: There is no designated parking for bicycles, but fans may leave them outside the gates against the brick wall. (The Green Bay Packers are not responsible for any lost or stolen items.)
- Animals/Pets are not allowed; however, service animals are permitted.
- Bring proper sun protection, such as hats and sunscreen.
- Restroom portalets will be located near the practice field for public access.
- Designated parking is in the Lambeau Field lot on the west side of Oneida Street.
- Armed Forces Drive will be closed at Oneida Street and only accessible for west bound traffic off of Holmgren Way, diverting into the Shopko Hall/Brown County Arena parking lot and exiting onto Oneida Street.
- Packers Guest Services will staff an information kiosk at Nitschke Field. Additionally, Guest Service ambassadors (wearing red) will be on hand at each of the practice field gates to assist training camp guests with their questions.
- Concessions (water, soft drinks, hot dogs, popcorn, chips, peanuts, etc.) will be available at Nitschke Field.