The cost will be $10.00 per attendee, plus service fee, with the ability to register up to 10 at one time. 100% of all proceeds collected will go to The Richland Center Fire Department and the Richland County EMS. The first 100 participants will receive an American Flag Neck Gaitor, UTV/ATV Route Map, and bottle opener. With this cost for the event, you will be given 1 door prize ticket (drawings at each stop), you can purchase additional door prize tickets for $10 each. All winning tickets will be put back in for the next door prize drawing. We will have multiple drawings at each stop with prizes for Men, Women and the Kiddos.
Many steps have been taken to make this a COVID-19 friendly event. Registrations will be accepted online only, hand sanitizer will be offered at each stop, winners of each drawing will be announced on the Dayton Ridge Runners and Richland Center Tourism social media platforms so participants do not need to congregate at the stops to await the announcement of the winners.
Registration Check-In and Tentative Schedule of Ride:
- Registration check-in begins at 8am, sharp. Please bring your printed registration form with you. This is important for the prize drawings.
- Departure from beginning location, the Phoenix Center at 9am, sharp.
- Our second stop will be Ma & Pa’s in Cazenovia, arrival around 10am, drawing at 10:15am and departure at 10:30am
- Our third stop will be Pine River Inn in Yuba, arrival around 11:30am, drawing at 11:45am and departure at 12Noon.
- Our fourth stop will be Turbo’s Bar & Grill in Hub City, arrival around 12:30pm, drawing at 1pm, lunch break at your expense with departure at 2:30pm
- Our fifth stop will be Lonesome Dove in Boaz, arrival around 3:30am, drawing at 4pm and departure at 4:30pm
- Our sixth stop will be back at the Phoenix Center, arrival around 5pm, drawing at 6pm. This final drawing will be at a value of $500, we will also have a 50/50 cash raffle.