Best Western Hotels of Wisconsin and Discover Wisconsin are giving you the chance to get away from it all at one of the many Best Western hotels throughout the state!
It’s pretty simple, just send your name and email to us using the contact form here, for a chance to win!
It’s pretty simple, just send your name and email to us using the contact form for a chance to win!
Enter to win a 1 night stay at the Best Western Concord Inn of Minocqua WI
1. Summer visits to Wisconsin offer a wealth of options, whether you’re a solo traveler or on the road with the whole family in tow. Plan ahead for the things you’ll want to do – golf courses, hiking paths, nature viewing, lakes, among the many –and pack accordingly.
2. Are you heading out by car? Be sure to create a list of must-haves for your Wisconsin road trip. Think coolers full of non-perishable snacks, plenty of drinking water, a road atlas, car chargers for phones and other electronics, blankets, sunglasses, and of course, a cool playlist.
3. Don’t miss out on the World’s Largest Music Festival. Be sure to plan a stay in Milwaukee between June 29th and July 3rd, or July 5th and July 10th for Summerfest. With performances held at venues throughout Milwaukee, and concerts from icons like Steely Dan, Tim McGraw, and more, this is one summer event you can’t miss.
5. Summer’s excellent weather means baseball fans are in for a real treat on a visit to Wisconsin. Head to Milwaukee and check out Miller Park, home of the Milwaukee Brewers. Their season goes through the end of September. College lacrosse fans can head for Valley Fields in Milwaukee for Marquette University men’s and women’s Lacrosse.
5. Summer in Wisconsin yields more motorcycles on the roads than any other season – nearly 6% of all registered vehicles in the state are motorcycles. The Wisconsin Department of Transportations encourages all drivers to pay extra close attention for motorcyclists.