Wisconsin Supper Clubs
2019 Season - Episode 15
Supper clubs have been a Wisconsin tradition for more than 100 years, and these beloved establishments continue to thrive here in our state. People from all over the country voted in Travel Wisconsin’s Supper Club Showdown to determine the top 10 supper clubs in the state, and the DW Crew heads to four of them to learn the stories behind these dining destinations!
Hungry visitors flock to Buckhorn Supper Club in Milton for its famous prime rib and peanut butter pie, while Lehman’s Supper Club in Rice Lake prides itself on serving classic Wisconsin comfort foods and a few dishes with a twist! A cozy dining room overlooking Half Moon Lake awaits at Pinewood Supper Club in Mosinee, and enjoying an Old Fashioned on the deck is an absolute must at Ishnala Supper Club in Lake Delton – voted the #1 supper club in Wisconsin.
With delicious meals, friendly service, and Old Fashioneds (sweet or sour!), there’s nothing quite like the Wisconsin supper club experience! Head to one of Wisconsin’s top 10 supper clubs today!
- Ishnala Supper Club – Lake Delton
- Pinewood Supper Club – Mosinee
- Lehman’s Supper Club – Rice Lake
- Chissy’s Pub & Grill – Waldo
- Schwarz’s Supper Club – New Holstein
- HobNob – Racine
- Buckhorn Supper Club – Milton
- McGregor’s Blink Bonnie – St. Germain
- The 5 O’Clock Club – Cumberland
- Donny’s Glidden Lodge – Sturgeon Bay
- Pinewood Supper Club
- Lehman’s Supper Club
- Ishnala Supper Club
- Buckhorn Supper Club