We know the best ambassadors of Wisconsin are the often the folks who live, work and play here in the heart of the Midwest. We're always looking for writers with a true passion for our beautiful state...
If interested, email your submissions to email@example.com. Here’s what we’ll need:
- Contact Information (First and last name, email address, city and state)
- 300-500 word draft. Content must be exclusive. (In other words, it isn’t published elsewhere.)
- All relevant links. Links within the blog post must hyperlink to events/destination pages on discoverwisconsin.com. If you want a link to your personal or business website(s), please include them in your bio.
- 4-6 relevant and quality photos (with captions)
- Headshot (doesn't need to be professional)
- Short bio – for example:
- Mariah Haberman hosts the nation’s longest-running tourism TV show, Discover Wisconsin. She hails from Evansville, where she was brought up in a family of seven in a small farmhouse outside of town. Some of her favorite memories include Lake Michigan fishing trips with her Dad, showing sheep at the Rock County Fair and buzzing around the farm on an ATV with her little brother. Watch Discover Wisconsin Saturdays at 10 a.m. on FSN Wisconsin’s outdoor block. (Twitter: @DiscoverWI)